vrijdag 29 april 2016

Galley Beggar - live at Roadburn (Tilburg ,Holland)April 16th 2016

                                  Foto Arthur

The Roadburn festival is an annual event in Tilburg with music such as Stoner Rock, Doom Metal, Black Metal and others, not the kind of music where you might expect me. At the invitation of the kids (real enthusiasts) I tried it last year, it was I liked it so much that I couldn't turn down the invitation this time either. There is a great atmosphere, audiences from all over the world, and there is plenty to enjoy for a music lover like me. I saw a converted church in one of the outbuildings. three great performances in a row, including the band below.



Galley Beggar - live at Roadburn (Tilburg... door  morrisanddylan

 I felt like I was back in the 70s, this band played in the tradition of Fairport Convention, Fotheringay, Trees, Pentangle, etc. Very nice performance by this band, unknown to me, in an atmospheric packed hall.
.

 
Galley Beggar - live at Roadburn (Tilburg... door  morrisanddylan


Galley Beggar bestaat uit:
 
Paul Dadswell- drums,percssion.David Ellis-guitars,vocals.Mat Fowler -guitars,mandolin,vocals.
Bill Lynn -bass.Celine Marshall-violin.Maria O"Donnell -vocals.

 
Galley Beggar - live at Roadburn (Tilburg... door  morrisanddylan


 “For any fans of the traditional Folk Rock genre, the addition of Reformation House to your record collection can only be a good thing.”
Bright Young Folk

http://www.galleybeggar.com/wordpress/


    Geen opmerkingen: