vrijdag 30 april 2021

Neil Young & Crazy Horse - Hey Hey,My My/Cinnamon Girl

                                          Phoenix Festival Stratford-Upon-Avon, England
                                            Stratford-Upon-Avon, England July 19th 1996

                     Beautiful memories of the performances with Neil and the Horse, here at best ....
           

                        "Hey Hey, My My (Into the Black)" is a song written by Canadian-American musician Neil Young. Combined with its acoustic counterpart "My My, Hey Hey (Out of the Blue)", it bookends Young's 1979 album Rust Never Sleeps.

 

                               "Cinnamon Girl" is a song by Neil Young. It debuted on the 1969 album Everybody Knows This Is Nowhere, which was also Young's first album with backing band Crazy Horse.                                                                                

                                  Frank Sampedro -Billy Talbot - Ralph Molina - Neil Young


Geen opmerkingen: